N/A Family First Rating
97% Family First Rating
- Definition of marriage – Support
- Encourage marriage – Support
Marriage is the foundation of society and needs to be encouraged where ever and when ever possible!
- Role and support of parents – Support
- CYF Complaints Authority – Support
Yes there must be checks and balances in place for CYF!
- Parental choice for education – Support
- Income Splitting – Support
- Unborn child right to life – Support
- Informed Consent for Abortion – Support
- Parental notification – Support
- Abstinence-based sex education – Support
- Surrogacy – Undecided
- Embryonic stem cell research – Oppose
Destruction of embryos is not an appropriate method for this research.
- Same sex couple adoption – Oppose
No this is not appropriate or fair on the child.
- Decriminalise euthanasia – Oppose
Not a chance!
- Decriminalise marijuana – Oppose
- Ban on residential brothels – Support
Our residential areas need to safe family environments, they are not the place for brothels!
- Ban on street prostitution – Support
We need to reclaim our streets as safe environments free of this!
- Criminalise buyer of prostitution – Support
Yes makes good sense.
- Improve broadcasting standards – Support
Yes our standards have progressively slipped to unacceptable levels through gradual erosion of socially acceptable standards on content!
- Prevent sexualisation of children in media – Support
- Prevent public nudity – Support
- G-rated billboard advertising – Support
Billboards are in public view thus need to be acceptable for the youngest members of society to view!
- Raising drinking age – Support
Alcohol laws in New Zealand are far too liberal and need to be much stronger, with advertising restrictions similar to tobacco, and not allowing sponsorship of healthy activities such as sport.
- Decriminalise smacking – Support
- Child Abuse Commission of Inquiry – Support
- Liberalise Easter trading laws – Oppose
- Regulation of loan sharks – Support
- Reduced gambling – Support
- Welfare Vouchers for At-Risk – Support
An extremely sensible idea!
- Binding Citizens’ Initiated Referenda – Support
Absolutely! It is time our Parliament and Politicians listened to those who elected them!